Looking for a career that makes a tangible difference in the quality of life in our community? Whether you are a healthcare professional or have expertise in a non-clinical specialty, we offer opportunities for you to shine in a collaborative environment.
Every employee at Community Care & Hospice plays a meaningful role – whether working directly with our patients and families or behind-the-scenes. If you're interested in a career that pays benefits far beyond a paycheck, check out our available career opportunities and then for the job you are interested in.
Community Care & Hospice employs a substantial amount of individuals in various counties throughout Ventura and Greater Los Angeles. You'll enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and development and a generous, compassionate community.
Applications are sent to the respective team leader(s) for review. Prospective applicants are then invited for an initial interview and the most promising candidates are brought in for a second interview. The final candidate will receive a job offer from the hiring Team Leader.
Creating a supportive and productive work environment is important to us. At Community Care & Hospice, we strive to create a culture that encourages honest dialogue, respect for the feelings, values and cultures of others, teamwork and a commitment to our mission. We maintain a harmonious work environment by strictly adhering our Covenants, which serve as our code of conduct.
- We agree to uphold and support the mission and philosophy of Community Care & Hospice.
- We commit to honest dialogue with our team members and our organization.
- We make choices based on our mission and needs.
- We acknowledge that conflict is an opportunity for growth, and we agree to resolve our conflicts in a caring way.
- We honor the value and contributions of each team member for the success of the whole.
- We understand that each complaint contains a request, and we agree to present this request to the appropriate person for feedback.
- We agree to assume responsibility for our role and accountability for our performance.
- We agree to take responsibility for our own feelings and well-being.
- We agree to respect and accept all cultural differences.