Mission Statement: Community Care & Hospice provides end-of-life care, caregiver support, and bereavement services throughout Ventura and Greater Los Angeles. In celebration of the individual worth of each life, we strive to relieve suffering, enhance comfort, promote quality of life, foster choice in end-of-life care, and support effective grieving.Our Vision Statement
Community Care & Hospice will be recognized as the premier provider for end-of-life care, bereavement services, and caregiver support.
Licensure and Accreditation
- Medicaid/Medicare Certified
- Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC) accredited
- Licensed Hospice in California
Affiliations and Collaborations
- Ventura and Greater Los Angeles Hospitals and physician groups
- Numerous nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and group homes.
- A network of health practitioners, pharmacies, and fellow caregivers.