Community Care & Hospice is a community supported agency that provides comprehensive hospice care to individuals who have been diagnosed with a chronic or serious illness. We care for patients with any diagnosis, at any age, from all walks of life.
Is it Time to Make a Referral?
The following questions may help determine whether a patient needs our help. Contact Community Care & Hospice's Referral Team if your patient:
- May not survive within the year
- Is seriously ill and pain management is needed
- Has more than one chronic condition
- Has been admitted to the ER/hospital several times within six months
- Is facing difficult conversations regarding end of life decisions
If you are supporting the caregiver, the following are questions you can ask that may help determine if they and their loved one needs the assistance of Community Care & Hospice: